It's time to begin your fitness journey.
MegaWatt CrossFit was created to be a community of like-minded individuals who train, grow, and have fun together. Unlike your ordinary gym, MegaWatt CrossFit is never dull or predictable. Everyday you will be challenged in new ways from creative warm-ups, to developing new skills, to pushing your own physical and psychological limits in the workout of the day.
We are here to help you reach your goals whether that means decreasing body fat, increasing muscle mass, getting your first pull-up, or training for the next local 5k. Whatever gets you excited and motivated to train, we support you!
We invite you to be a part of our community and start your fitness journey today.
I want to help people. I want to show them what they are capable of when they believe in themselves and work hard for something. I want to be an example to my family, my friends, and my community and I want to grow as a coach and athlete in a community that I helped build. I want to see the change that I help create in the world around me.
CrossFit is the path I found that allows me to reach more people and change more lives than I ever thought possible. When I found CrossFit, I not only found a new passion for training and competing as an athlete, but I also reignited my love for coaching and working with athletes from all walks of life. I can truly say that after years of wondering what I would do for a career and what would bring me the most fulfillment from day to day, I have found my place in CrossFit.
- CrossFit Level 3 Trainer (since 2014)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (since 2011)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (since 2009)
- CrossFit Level 2 Seminar Staff - Head Trainer (since 2013)
- CrossFit Level 1 Seminar Staff - Head Trainer (since 2011)
- CrossFit Trainer at CrossFit CSA - (Jan 2013-2017)
- CrossFit Trainer at Valley CrossFit - (Aug 2009-Oct 2012)
- CrossFit Kids Seminar (2010)
- CrossFit Powerlifting Seminar (2011)
- CrossFit Football Seminar (2013)
- CrossFit Judges Course (2015-2017)
- CrossFit Masters Course (2017)
- CrossFit Scaling Course (2017)